Quality sourced from the US, NZ and Australia
- Proven short gestation length, calving ease sire, with growth. When combined with breed traits for scrotal, EMA, fat cover and $Indexes, he is a complete all round sire.
- He is from the very successful Booroomooka Tracey cow family.
Sydgen Black Pearl 2006
- High growth calving ease sire who adds EMA and natural thickness to his progeny.
Booroomooka Hyperno H605
- High growth Sitz Upward son from the very successful Tracey family.
- Adds great length, structure, EMA and growth.
Musgrave Big Sky
- Low birth, good growth sire.
- Based on US data, we expect his carcase figures to improve.
- Raised in a herd which is run on very steep high rainfall New Zealand North Island hill country.
- Reality is a proven short gestation, low birth calving ease sire with good growth and carcase data and excellent structure and temperament.
- We are using him for a third year as a heifer joining sire.
RENNYLEA EDMUND E11
- Highly proven calving ease and carcase sire with excellent structure.
- Used to add EMA, fat and IMF.
Werner Westward 357
- Proven calving ease sire, he will add EMA & positive fat to his progeny.
Connealy Revenue 7392
- Moderate growth, big EMA, positive fat bull.
- Adds shape to his progeny.
Karoo Equator E39
- Purchased from Karoo in 2011, E39 combines A241 with one of John’s favourite Future Direction daughters from the famous Elsa family. This pedigree is stacked with maternal traits.
- E39 is a moderate framed, long and exceptionally thick bull.
- A calving ease bull with a great spread from birth to 600 days, and with positive fat.
Cluden Newry F10
- F10 is a larger framed A241 son with exceptional length.
- We selected F10 to use over heifers for his calving ease and great laid in shoulders.
- Combines calving ease with carcase.
KOOJAN HILLS ESTATE H136
- Purchased at Koojan Hills Angus bull sale, March 2014
- Very good structure and docility, with excellent carcase.
- Sons available in 2017.
Cluden Newry Upshot J9
- Calving ease sire, we used to follow AI in our heifers.
Cluden Newry Regent J45
- Regent son out of Bennett’s Total daughter.
- Positive fat, good IMF.
- Used to follow up AI in heifers.
Te Mania Epistle E852
- Moderate growth, carcase bull with excellent EMA and IMF.
Cluden Newry H48
- Larger framed high growth, easy doing sire.
- Will add weight to his progeny.
- D143 is Regent’s full brother.
- He is producing more moderate framed, thick progeny that are very easy doing with very good EMA, positive fat and IMF.